Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Shit

I would like to ask you a question, when you smell a that warm scent fof



The nature of my job brings me to many peoples homes every day. Along with the various attitudes and sights, the one thing that's been standing out lately is the smells. I do NOT understand people sometimes. There homes smell like piss, wet dog, nasty cat litter, booze, glade air freshner. NOW, this is where i might tend to differ from a lot of people out there. I have noticed lately that a LOT of peoples homes smell like baby wipes! I don't mind them, I mean i have a daughter, and she did at one point shit her diaper and i had to wipe her tiny little tush clean with them. Though, what I do NOT understand is grown women who use them on EVERYTHING. I am going to let you in on a little hint here if you are one of the ones who do use em. KNOCK IT OFF!!! You know what people smell when they smell baby wipes? It is NOT the clean "fresh" scent that is advertised on the outside of the packaging. They smell baby SHIT! That is the only time you use them! Along with that smell of wet cloth soaking in mild irritant free soap, your nose smells nasty formula riddled baby shit! It's like going to McDonalds. I am sure everyone has their favorite food, meal, drink, or whatever. Though when you walk in what do you fucking think of ... uh.. Fries! ( ok ok ok shut up I know I'm going to get at least a few of you assholes saying .. Uh I don't eat the fries, I think of a Big Mac... ) Point is there are tons of things that you think of when you smell something. I think the majority of people tend to smell SHIT along with babywipes. WHY in god's name would you use them to clean everything up? They aren't really that good, bounty works better. Believe me, I actually used BOTH on my daughters little ass, and was pleasantly surprised with them! Ok so in closing, if you have to clean a small childs feces covered ass, go for the wipes. If it's a dining room table, use the pledge please!