Sunday, June 8, 2008

Why did I do this again???


Ok so it's been about 3 weeks since my last smoke, actually it's been over that, 3 week and 2 days at this point in time right now. I find myself have a MUCH easier time with this than I have in the past attempts I've made a quitting. I am able to play with my daughter a lot easier now. I can do the yard work and things I want better. I can go for a nightly run, which ALWAYS makes me feel better. There are still times that I cannot find my reasons so easily. I think that is one of the reasons I've started this page. I am sure there will be few readers, as always I have the handful of you who read whatever I write, but I think this page is more for me and my thoughts collectively and avoiding the ever stalking events of myspace. I've known far too many people that are sucked into the sinkhole that is "Their space" It's funny I am an avid technology fan and find it harder than anything to wrap my mind around that page. Yes I understand there are so many people on it. Yes I understand that a novice internet browser can make a neat little page, call it their own and do things with it that they couldn't before. I don't see what the attraction is. There are so many other great ways to do so, like flickr, picasa, blogger, hell you could pick up a freakin book and learn a little html yourself... but they've limited themselves to that silly little site, because of it's built in audience and ease of use. ( Though I do have one, and it's there and I've kept it fairly recent. Feel free to check it out www.myspace.com/dinkdrmr You will find much more here and notice that as the days go on this will become more and more my source of sharing myself with the internet browsing world) So see, I come to the pages of this blog to rant about the troubles of putting out the ciggs, and I find myself on a bashing rant about myspace and it's dwellers, that have crippled the web as we (used) to know it.